Jake Jacobs, Ph.D.
B.A. Arizona State University — American History
M.A. Ashland Theological Seminary — Judeo-Christian Studies
B.C. Arizona College of the Bible — Biblical Studies
Ph.D. North-West University — Early American History
- CPAC Chicago 2012 Panelist and speaker
- 4th of July Veterans Speech with Green Bay Mayor Jim Schmidt
- Participant at the Oshkosh Tea Party with Dick Morris, 2010
- Keynote at the Winneconne Tea Party in July 2010
- Keynote at the Appleton Tea Party, April 15, 2009
- Participant at the Appleton Tea Party April 15, 2008
- Keynote at Life of Ronald Reagan Conference in Milwaukee, WI 2004
- Keynote with WI Congressman Mark Green at the Liberty Bell Dedication, 2003
- Keynote at a number of GOP Elect George W. Bush Rallies from 200 to 2004
- Speaking with RNC Chairman and Vatican Ambassador Jim Nicholson & Lt. Governor MCullum 2000
Dr. Jake Jacobs has been married for 26 years to his lovely wife Lori and
has two children Joseph 22 and Anastasia 19. When he’s not writing,
teaching or speaking he loves watching the Green Bay Packers and enjoys
his firepit at night, watching the Heavens declare God’s Glory.
He is president and founder of the Politically Incorrect Institute and has degrees in American History and Biblical and Judeo-Christian Studies from Arizona State University, Ashland Theological Seminary and North-West University. Dr. Jacobs has spent more than 25 years in the high school public school system, and at the college level teaching his passion for our Constitutional Republic under God, all the while stressing historical correctness, in the face of politically correct intimidation by the academic establishment.
Dr. Jacobs has publicly defended Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker on Fox & Friends and is a regular guest on Conservative Radio and at Tea Party, civic and church events. He is a dynamic and energized speaker, writer, and historian who will not only get your audience’s attention, but move them to action!
To schedule Dr. Jacobs for your event, contact him via the contact form at www.jjusa.org.